Topics

SOON TO EXPIRE LOTW CERTIFICATE

w4wcd@comcast.net

  My LOTW certificate expires on the 20 of this month and the computer that I had it on I no longer have I have downloaded TQSL how do I update my LOTW.

Thanks Walt Dreyfus
W4WCD

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

My LOTW certificate expires on the 20 of this month and the computer that I had it on I no longer have I have downloaded TQSL how do I update my LOTW.

+ Did you make a backup file containing your Callsign Certificate, as described in

<https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/backuprestore/>

+ If so, do you still have access to that backup file?

73,

Dave, AA6YQ

w4wcd@comcast.net

NO AND NO

  My LOTW certificate expires on the 20 of this month and the computer that I had it on I no longer have I have downloaded TQSL how do I update my LOTW.

+ Did you make a backup file containing your Callsign Certificate, as described in

+ If so, do you still have access to that backup file?

        73,

              Dave, AA6YQ

iain macdonnell - N6ML

This is the same scenario is "my computer crashed" - see:

73,

    ~iain / N6ML

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 8:47 AM w4wcd@... <w4wcd@...> wrote:
NO AND NO

  My LOTW certificate expires on the 20 of this month and the computer that I had it on I no longer have I have downloaded TQSL how do I update my LOTW.

+ Did you make a backup file containing your Callsign Certificate, as described in

+ If so, do you still have access to that backup file?

        73,

              Dave, AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

NO AND NO

+ Then you have irretrievably lost your current Callsign Certificate. Use TQSL to request a replacement:

<https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/certreplace/>

+ The replacement won't expire for another 3 years.

+ Be sure to make a backup file, and put it somewhere safe.

73,

Dave, AA6YQ

My LOTW certificate expires on the 20 of this month and the computer that I had it on I no longer have I have downloaded TQSL how
do I update my LOTW.

+ Did you make a backup file containing your Callsign Certificate, as described in

<https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/backuprestore/>

+ If so, do you still have access to that backup file?

73,

Dave, AA6YQ

www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

w4wcd@comcast.net

Thanks I will try i.

  My LOTW certificate expires on the 20 of this month and the computer that I had it on I no longer have I have downloaded TQSL how do I update my LOTW.

+ Did you make a backup file containing your Callsign Certificate, as described in

+ If so, do you still have access to that backup file?

        73,

              Dave, AA6YQ

Paman Leo.

thank you SUCCESS ALWAYS