It's not MFSK144 ... the correct mode is MSK144.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2019-05-31 8:24 PM, Bill wrote:
Worked my first ever MFSK144 contact and upon uploading, LOTW says "Invalid Mode".
Is it ?
K2WH

Bill

OK, I added that to my logging program and was able to upload no problem.

Thanks although I'm wondering what is the difference between MFSK144 and MSK144.

K2WH

Joe Subich, W4TV

Thanks although I'm wondering what is the difference between MFSK144 and MSK144.
I don't know of any mode called MFSK144. The MFSK modes (ADIF sub-
modes) identified by ADIF are MFSK4, MFSK8, MFSK 11, MFSK22, MFSK31,
MFSK32, MFSK64 and MFSK128 and are multi-tone MFSK where ## is the
number of tones.

MSK144 is a 4 state PSK modulation designed for meteor scatter (by
Joe Taylor and Steve Franke).

73,

... Joe, W4TV