Topics

Matching Mobile QSO's

M.J. Ryan

Afternoon all,

I operate mobile, a whole lot. Obviously anything W2MJR/M should also count for W2MJR. How do I get LoTW to recognize that?

Thanks!
73 de W2MJR

NA6MB

Get another certificate for /M (if LoTW will allow it) and make sure all your contacts log you as /M

MikeĀ
NA6MBĀ

On May 31, 2019, at 2:32 PM, M.J. Ryan <mjryanradio@...> wrote:

Afternoon all,

I operate mobile, a whole lot. Obviously anything W2MJR/M should also count for W2MJR. How do I get LoTW to recognize that?

Thanks!
73 de W2MJR

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

I operate mobile, a whole lot. Obviously anything W2MJR/M should also count for W2MJR. How do I get LoTW to recognize that?

+ See

<https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/dxcc-setup/#merging>

+ Assuming that you have a Callsign Certificate for W2MJR and have at least one QSO made as W2MJR that has been confirmed via LoTW, then

1. request and receive a Callsign Certificate for W2MJR/M

2. after at least one QSO made as W2MJR/M is confirmed via LoTW, merge your W2MJR/M account with your W2MJR account

+ Your QSO partners will appreciate your defining a Station Location for each US State from which you make mobile QSOs, and using the appropriate Station Location when submitting each mobile QSO.

+ If you operate on 6m and above, your QSO partners will appreciate your defining a Station Location for each grid square from which you make mobile QSOs and using the appropriate Station Location when submitting each mobile QSO.

73,

Dave, AA6YQ