Topics

County Data from LOTW

Dick

Is there any way to get a listing of USA Counties Worked/Confirmed
from LoTW ?

Tnx, Dick, W1KSZ

Sent from Outlook

N5MKY

Interesting question. I tried the help pages but couldn't find an answer.

I'll be watching for one.

Smokey N5MKY

Jeff Dillon

I don't think there is a county specific award in LOTW. I was just looking on the LOTW
WEB page and there isn't any way to query by county. I would suggest doing that in
your logging program. Download your LOTW confirmations into your logging program first
and do a query there. Most logging program have a very large selection of built in queries
and sorts.

Jeff - N9BBE

KH2GM18@...

For your records:  Go to “Your QSO’s” and on the left menu select “Download Report” and then in the center screen ensure “Include QSL Details”.  The resulting ADIF will include the county details.  You should be able to then import to Excel/Access and do your filtering there.

For a list of all US Counties in an Excel Format:  https://www.census.gov/library/publications/2011/compendia/usa-counties-2011/file-layout.html

73’s de   Rod / KH2GM