Topics

ADIF Release 3.1.0

John H. Long Jr.

I saw a post that ADIF 3.1.0 has been released (May 21, 2019)
This apparently adds FT4 to the allowed modes.

Any idea when TSQL will use this version of ADIF?

Rick Murphy

Yes, ADIF 3.1.0 was approved an entire hour ago. I suspect that the update will be pushed sometime during Newington business hours tomorrow.
73,
    -Rick

--
Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA