Re: Some Error all of a Sudden

Rick Murphy

As in the other thread - your VB.net control is probably out of date.
73,
    -Rick

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 12:04 PM Frank T Brady <franktbrady@...> wrote:
Bill
I started getting the same error today when trying to download latest lotw qsls.
This code has been working for years and I have not made any changes.
The URL works in a browser but not in my VB.NET Logger Application.
I'm running on windows 10.
73, Frank W0ECS

On 10/15/2018 11:35 AM, Bill wrote:
In trying to download from LOTW, I get this error message.

I rebooted the computer and get the same thing.  First time I have seen this.

The error says: The request was aborted.  Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

Bill
K2WH

--
Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA

Join ARRL-LoTW@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.