Group DescriptionAUSTIN QRP RADIO GROUP dedicated to people who want to BUILD electronics, especially low powered radios and and test equipment AND use them on the air. This is also the website where we discuss new, locally developed kits and other ideas. It's a great group and we have many Hardware and Microcode skills. No Dues, No Robert's Rules of Order, No Officers......plenty of talking and "show and tell".
We meet every Wed at Jim's Restaurant on 183 near Burnet Road in Austin, TX at 10:30AM and monthly on the Second Saturday at 10:30AM (location TBD since we have recently moved).
- 21 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]