Sneak Peek of new FamilySearch feature Available

Gaylon Findlay

In the near future, FamilySeach will require AQ to make a change in the way AQ handles the login process with FamilySearch.

We have made the changes to AQ to handle this requirement. FamilySearch is asking us to hold off on making this new login method available to all users, but we can allow a few users to take a sneak peek and give us feedback as to whether we should make any adjustments.

If you would be interested in taking this new method of logging into FamilySearch for a test drive, and give us some feedback, please drop me a note:

We'll give you further instructions at that time.

Thanks!

Gaylon Findlay
Incline Software

sandyleavitt1@...

I want to combine FamilySearch with AQ.  How do I do this?

Thanks
Sandy Leavitt