WX object via Meteobridge

Don Woodward

I was able to get my weather station to appear in APRSIS32 by adding the following to my upload destinations on my Meteobridge:

You will need a APRS registration passcode using your callsign - I blanked mine out above.

My weather station at this location consists of an inexpensive Ambient Weather system which uses the included Observer IP to upload via Ethernet to a few basic sources.  Because I wanted to upload to additional sources, I added a MeteoBridge which also uses Ethernet (or Wi-Fi) to upload data - it is a little pricey, but when you consider the small size and the fact that you don't need a PC to upload the data, it makes it worth the price.

73's

Don W.
KD4APP
EM84au

Don Woodward

I changed mine to every hour.  I have plenty of other ways to see my WX.

73's

Don W.
KD4APP
EM84au