Topics

who can hear me on 10.147.3

Brad Ko6kL

try checking your coverage on aprsdirect
I will try to get my 30m gate back online and listen  ,
also do we have a 40m frequency for after dark ... i think I have one in the memory bank around 7,109.5 L
with direwolf I can decode the FEC packets also.

ko6kL

just put in your call-x or a hf gateway to check it heard log so to speak...

Inline image

macclad44@...

I'm on the west coast in the US .. unlikely I'll be able to reach you, but a great idea!

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Wait, DireWolf can decode the SCS/robust packet signals?  Really?

On 1/11/2021 10:54 AM, Brad Ko6kL via groups.io wrote:
try checking your coverage on aprsdirect
I will try to get my 30m gate back online and listen  ,
also do we have a 40m frequency for after dark ... i think I have one in the memory bank around 7,109.5 L
with direwolf I can decode the FEC packets also.

ko6kL

just put in your call-x or a hf gateway to check it heard log so to speak...

macclad44@...

Oh. ooops. The map shows Amsterdam, you're in California.. yeah!1 OK I'm gonna fire up the program again.