What to use.?

Russell Blair <russell_blair86@...>

I want to get a GPS unit that will work with this CCW to send my location and be able to connect it to the IC706MK2G (HF and VHF) that well be in the car or the RV this summer and when school is out we can be on the road some.

Russell NC5O
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
- Gerald Ford

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
Skype-Russell.Blair
Hell Field #300
DRCC #55
30m Dig-group #693

Lynn Deffenbaugh

I'm not sure what a CCW is, nor if you intend to operate on a Windows Mobile or Win32 device, nor what sort of interface you propose to use to get the packets in and out of the iCom 706, nor if you plan to do 2m APRS or 30m APRS, and if the latter would it be via AX.25 (traditional) or the new PSK-63?

In other words, I need more data to even make a suggestion.