From: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io> On Behalf Of jabrams2
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2020 4:02 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: [APRSISCE] Weather Station Interface

This is probably not the correct software group, but prior to Superstorm Sandy I was running a Heathkit weather station connected directly to the Comm port of my computer running software that put the information on APRS.FI.  Both the computer and the weather station were destroyed.  I do not see any information (I still have the 2012 version and didn't upgrade yet) on enabling a weather station in the software.  What APRS program had the weather station interfaces (more than one).  Thank you
Jerry WB2ZEX

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Which basically says anything that generates a wxnow.txt file can be picked up and delivered by APRSIS32.

On 5/8/2020 5:16 PM, Glenn O'Connor wrote:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:weather-stations