Weather Station

Tim Choldas

Hey all!

Now that I've got my main Igate up and running, I'm looking to build a weather station on some remote property I have in Colorado.

Has anyone used the software for pushing packets to the system via RF? I know there are simpler ways, but I like the idea of using Direwolf on a Raspberry Pi and not having to buy an external TNC. Direwolf doesn't have any official support for weather stations that I know of. I see the option for creating a new weather object (New Configure / Objects / New Weather) and selecting a .txt file, but how will the software know what data to use from the file? Or what format it dumps in?

I would gladly experiment with this on my own, but don't have any weather stations to try it out with.

73 all!