From: Pete Loveall AE5PL <pete@...>
Date: 5/4/22 07:27 (GMT-05:00)
To: Greg Depew <goatherder_4891@...>
Subject: RE: Weather server

Hi Greg,

Did some research and everything looks ok on the weather server.  I have seen this before where weather offices don't update the alerts properly with the necessary criteria to get reported.  It appears that there were alerts Saturday evening which got reported but that was the last time.  I will keep an eye out for "immediate" warnings in the alert feed to make sure everything is getting reported correctly.

Thanks for the heads up.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
www.ae5pl.net

This electronic message transmission contains information from Peter Loveall AE5PL which may be confidential or privileged.  The contents of this message are intended solely for the use of the recipient or recipients named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that interception, disclosure, duplication, distribution or any other exploitation of this message is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately notify me by telephone at (972) 838-4107 or by email at pete@...