From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Fred
Hillhouse
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 12:06 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] weather bouy data

Essentially the data needs to be scraped, pack into a series of telemetry
packets, then sent to the server. Considering how much data might be
created, the data might be best on Firenet. It may already be available.

Here is a link to the raw data:
https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/data/latest_obs/latest_obs.txt

What data is of interest to you? My favorite four are:
WDIR - Wind Direction
WSPD - Wind Speed
WVHT - Wave Height
PRES - Air Pressure