Topics

Tile Set Flushing #poll

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Have you ever used the "Flush" button on a Map Tile Set?

Results

See Who Responded

Rob Giuliano

Does testing count?

On Thursday, May 14, 2020, 2:01:13 PM EDT, Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Have you ever used the "Flush" button on a Map Tile Set?

1. Nope, never
2. Yes I have
3. The WHAT button?

Vote Now

No, I guess I'm after those that use it for "real".  And there are positive answers already!  Cool.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE/32/MO/...

Greg Depew

I use it after I have done an edit to OSM to make sure it went through.

Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone