Stop following

Michael Coslo

Hi all,

My setup is running normally other than one annoyance.

SmartSDR/Flex 6600/APRSIS32/Soundmodem

Occasionally my setup starts to follow someone else, and I’d rather it didn’t.

Probably a simple setting that I missed when looking through the documentation?

- 73 -
- Michael Coslo N3LI -
Frequency Coordinator, Beaver Stadium
President, Nittany Amateur Radio Club
mjc5@...
mjcn3li@...
Mobile 814-404-3991

Greg Depew

Is that callsign it starts to follow a MIC-E special or priority? Those a meant to auto follow per spec, but too many Hams think they are special and just turn it on and forget. You can go into configure and turn it off.

KB3KBR Greg. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.