I get it now...
James
VE6SRV
On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 7:54 AM Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@... <mailto:kj4erj@...>> wrote:
Would you be able to provide a link to Randy's "great three page PDF"?

This is weird. I NEVER get Lynn's Posts via the email "List" of this board.

And ... I only see ONE of his via the Web Interface even though I see other guy's quoting Lynn, in this thread.

Furthermore, some guys replies get to me via the email method and rthey don't appear on the web interface.

It makes it really really difficult to answer replies.

Anyway I am attaching a 125kB PDF, as requested.

If'en it doesn't appear, email me direct and I will re-send it that way.

--
73
Bob KD7YZ