Topics

Restore CURL and https (Dev: 2020/05/19 12:18)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Restore CURL and https tile fetching support

Put actual date/time (almost) version into .EXE header.  The Product Version is correct, but I can't seem to get hhmm to go into the FileVersion, but at least that field will likely change with each release.  It is currently hh+mm because everything is ignoring my request to hh*100+mm.

Running Dev: 2020/05/19 12:18.
No issues except a severe lack of RF traffic.  Hope that starts to change.

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 2:52:46 PM EDT, Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

Restore CURL and https tile fetching support

Put actual date/time (almost) version into .EXE header.  The Product
Version is correct, but I can't seem to get hhmm to go into the
FileVersion, but at least that field will likely change with each
release.  It is currently hh+mm because everything is ignoring my
request to hh*100+mm.

Michael Coslo

Wow, you aren’t kidding about the lack of traffic!

- 73 Mike N3LI -