requesting password for APRSIS32 on Windows

W3EJE

My name is Mark Ferris W3EJE and recently joined the group

Downloaded APRSIS32 and I am on this screen

Reading instructions on the web states that you need to ask for a password  -  that if you keep at -1 will be read only.

I am respectfully requesting a password

Thank you and 73s

Mark Ferris W3EJE

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Min

Hi Mark

Put your call sign (without anything else)  in here and you will get an APRS code for all of APRS operation….

https://apps.magicbug.co.uk/passcode/index.php/passcode

G0JMS  Min.

My name is Mark Ferris W3EJE and recently joined the group

Downloaded APRSIS32 and I am on this screen

Reading instructions on the web states that you need to ask for a password  -  that if you keep at -1 will be read only.

I am respectfully requesting a password

Thank you and 73s

Mark Ferris W3EJE

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rob Giuliano

Passcode sent off list.

On Sunday, March 28, 2021, 1:57:31 PM EDT, W3EJE via groups.io <w3eje@...> wrote:

My name is Mark Ferris W3EJE and recently joined the group

Downloaded APRSIS32 and I am on this screen

Reading instructions on the web states that you need to ask for a password  -  that if you keep at -1 will be read only.

I am respectfully requesting a password

Thank you and 73s

Mark Ferris W3EJE

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rob Giuliano

Instructions for APRSIS32 and passcodes are clear on the WIKI:
The intent of this passcode process is also clear:
It is the responsibility of each software author to provide the proper passcode to their individual users.

Please do not promote the use of these websites for passcodes!
If you provide this service on your own website - PLEASE STOP and discourage others from using such services.

This is the only way to itegrity of the service and follow all regulations.

On Sunday, March 28, 2021, 2:14:25 PM EDT, Min via groups.io <mins@...> wrote:

Hi Mark

Put your call sign (without anything else)  in here and you will get an APRS code for all of APRS operation….

https://apps.magicbug.co.uk/passcode/index.php/passcode

G0JMS  Min.

My name is Mark Ferris W3EJE and recently joined the group

Downloaded APRSIS32 and I am on this screen

Reading instructions on the web states that you need to ask for a password  -  that if you keep at -1 will be read only.

I am respectfully requesting a password

Thank you and 73s

Mark Ferris W3EJE

Sent from Mail for Windows 10