Topics

Reject SSID DIGI List

ve2pcq@...

Is there a way to reject some SSID to be Digipeted from my APRSISCE that is running in I-Gate an DIGI.
I have a hude coverage and would like to filter and not Digipeted some station that are sending to many packets.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Sorry, but APRSIS32 does not support black-listing, nor filtered digipeating at this time.  The digipeater logic is solely governed by the first unused component in the received packets.

On 10/4/2020 12:08 AM, ve2pcq@... wrote:
Is there a way to reject some SSID to be Digipeted from my APRSISCE that is running in I-Gate an DIGI.
I have a hude coverage and would like to filter and not Digipeted some station that are sending to many packets.

Justin Cherington

Lynn - is this on the list of potential developments? We’ve got some pilots here that flood the area anytime they are above 300 feet.

ve2pcq@...

Would be nice to have a blacklist only for OK SSID to be digipeted. Will  have a better RF network.
Only for month of Septembre and my Digi was not ON all time, modifications

If I can only stop VE2PCQ-3, Digipeting the first top 5 user that are using 2 hop, will cut over 40% of  packets.

Le dim. 4 oct. 2020 à 09:58, Justin Cherington <huntjlc@...> a écrit :
Lynn - is this on the list of potential developments? We’ve got some pilots here that flood the area anytime they are above 300 feet.

Greg Depew

Why not contact the offending stations and see if they can correct their problems?

KB3KBR Greg.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.