Topics

Pixelated Map

KD7YZ Bob

somewhere in the past few days my Map has gotten progressively more and more pixelated.

I am not sure how to get back to 'normal'

Version as of right now is 2020/05/19 21:42

tnx any help

KD7YZ Bob EM88LL

KD7YZ Bob

Did a sys-reboot b after another program was updated.
For some reason now the Map looks fine.

KD7YZ Bob EM88LL

Lynn Deffenbaugh

The only reason I can think of for a pixelated map is that you were zooming in and the tile server was unavailable causing APRSIS32 to stretch further out zooms to have something to display.  If it happens again, zoom out and see if the pixelation clears up and comes back when you zoom back in.  Then make sure you can access the tile server that you are configured to use in your Tile Set.

Sometimes the OSM Trace Log can help you know if there are errors occurring, but there is sometimes an overwhelming amount of data in that log, especially when it is enabled.