Password request

John

Hello All,

I have just installed APRSISCE and intend to migrate to this from previously using Pinpoint.  I understand that I will need a password to transmit via the internet.  How do I go about receiving one?

One other early question.  My KPC-3 + USB is working fine with Pinpoint APRS TX/RX but I can't seem to get it to beacon with APRSISCE.  I have configured the port as KISS, 8, none, 1, etc and I do get the scrolling at upper left that the TNC is connected.  Also have enabled the port for the TNC.  Just no transmit.  Anything glaring that I may have missed?

73's,

John, N4WFK

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Passcode sent off-list.