pass code

4aigpxtbnokpl3uy3ucsck34c547rgqty3ileaod@...

I am trying to down load APRSISCE on my win 10 lap top.

when i click on the get pass code nothing happens.

when I enter the passcode I use on my desk top the screen just blinks and is not responding

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Answers interspersed below

On 8/5/2019 12:09 PM, 4aigpxtbnokpl3uy3ucsck34c547rgqty3ileaod@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I am trying to down load APRSISCE on my win 10 lap top.

when i click on the get pass code nothing happens.

AFAIK, there is no "get pass code" in the software.  If you are talking about the link in the Wiki, then it is supposed to compose an e-mail to APRSISCE-owner@...

when I enter the passcode I use on my desk top the screen just blinks and is not responding

As long as the callsign is the same, but the -SSIDs are different, the passcode will be the same.

The symptom you are describing about the screen just blinking tells me that you probably double-clicked the .EXE from within a .ZIP viewer.  You must create a new empty directory, unzip the downloaded stuff into that directory, and double-click the .EXE from within that newly created folder.