OSM Tile servers

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Kaspersky doesn't detect a virus in here, but I certainly don't recall requesting a file.  Anyone else before I put this member on moderation?

On 7/23/2019 7:08 AM, Ccbaccba@sympatico.ca [aprsisce] wrote:
Hi there,

Here's your requested documents.

Peace out,
Ccba

------------------------------------
Posted by: Ccba<ccba@sympatico.ca>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Steve Black

Windows shows it as a Trojan. Beware Steve kb1chu

??

On 7/23/2019 7:08 AM, Ccbaccba@... [aprsisce] wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Here's your requested documents.
>
> Peace out,
> Ccba
>

> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Ccba
> ------------------------------------
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

Randy Love

We had a similar attack at my work a month or so again. Exact same wording with an attachment. Caused a lot of down time to correct on other people's computers.

Do not open the attachment!

Randy
WF5X

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019, 7:41 AM Steve kb1chu@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Windows shows it as a Trojan. Beware Steve kb1chu

On 7/23/2019 7:26 AM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:
??

Kaspersky doesn't detect a virus in here, but I certainly don't recall
requesting a file.?? Anyone else before I put this member on moderation?

On 7/23/2019 7:08 AM, Ccbaccba@... [aprsisce] wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Here's your requested documents.
>
> Peace out,
> Ccba
>

> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Ccba
> ------------------------------------
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Member is on moderation and the original post was deleted.

On 7/23/2019 7:45 AM, Randy Love rlove31@... [aprsisce] wrote:
We had a similar attack at my work a month or so again. Exact same wording with an attachment. Caused a lot of down time to correct on other people's computers.

Do not open the attachment!

Randy
WF5X

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019, 7:41 AM Steve kb1chu@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Windows shows it as a Trojan. Beware Steve kb1chu

On 7/23/2019 7:26 AM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:
??

Kaspersky doesn't detect a virus in here, but I certainly don't recall
requesting a file.?? Anyone else before I put this member on moderation?

On 7/23/2019 7:08 AM, Ccbaccba@... [aprsisce] wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Here's your requested documents.
>
> Peace out,
> Ccba
>

> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Ccba
> ------------------------------------
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

Larry Randall

Lynn, you do realize that Kaspersky is a Russian company that is under suspect for hacking US systems. I used to trust them but no more. Just a comment.

Larry

Kaspersky doesn't detect a virus in here, but I certainly don't recall
requesting a file.  Anyone else before I put this member on moderation?

On 7/23/2019 7:08 AM, Ccbaccba@... [aprsisce] wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Here's your requested documents.
>
> Peace out,
> Ccba
>

> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Ccba
> ------------------------------------
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

Lynn Deffenbaugh

That was just the first hit I got when looking for a quick online single file scanner this morning.

On 7/23/2019 9:24 AM, Larry Randall larryrandall@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Lynn, you do realize that Kaspersky is a Russian company that is under suspect for hacking US systems. I used to trust them but no more. Just a comment.

Larry

Kaspersky doesn't detect a virus in here, but I certainly don't recall
requesting a file. Anyone else before I put this member on moderation?

On 7/23/2019 7:08 AM, Ccbaccba@... [aprsisce] wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Here's your requested documents.
>
> Peace out,
> Ccba
>

> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Ccba
> ------------------------------------
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

YT9TP - Pedja

On 23.07.2019 15:24, Larry Randall larryrandall@hotmail.com [aprsisce] wrote:
Lynn, you do realize that Kaspersky is a Russian company that is under suspect for hacking US systems. I used to trust them but no more. Just a comment.
Be serious, please.

--
73,
Pedja YT9TP