OSM Tile servers

Lynn Deffenbaugh

The URL on my server wasn't the same tile, but here's those two.

Mine:

b.tile.openstreetmap.org:

But the FRENCH OpenStreetMap tile server (quoted by Fred) is using different rendering rules:

On 5/29/2019 1:14 PM, 'Fred Hillhouse' fmhillhouse@... [aprsisce] wrote:

They may be a bit different in view. Look at these two tiles.

http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net:14171/hot/15/9875/12040.png

https://tile-a.openstreetmap.fr/hot/15/9875/12040.png

The underlying data will be the same. Even OSM changed their schemes over time.

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH