My Altitude isn't displayed on map but others are.

KD7YZ Bob

Hello APRSISCE@groups.io

Though I have Altitude checked, in several places, it is never displayed on the map.
I wonder why that is.

--
73,
KD7YZ Bob EM88LL

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Where do  you have Altitude checked?  It is in two places, neither of which will do what you're asking about though.  Screen / Labels / Altitude is what causes received Altitudes to be displayed with the station and along the track.  Configure / Beacon / Altitude is what causes your Altitude (if available) to be included in your posit beacon packets.

But if you're interested in your own altitude, and have a connected GPS that makes it available, you can see it on the lower left corner of the screen, just above the satellite signal strength bars.  It is the number displayed against the colored background bars of the Vertical and Horizontal precision values. This is number 9 in the diagram at http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:screen-elements