MultiTrack window sizing problem

Arnold Harding - KQ6DI

Why doesn't the MultiTrack window ever come up in the last window size that was used, or ANY useful window size I've previously used?????  This is very annoying.  EVERY time I use a MultiTrack window is is a larger size than my screen, so it must be manually reduced, AND the display is almost completely dark so I ALWAYS need to press the keys to lighten the screen.
The main window for APRSISCE/32 is just fine.  It's just the MultiTrack window.
HELP !
Arnold, KQ6DI

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Make sure you do not have the main window maximized when APRSIS32 is closed.  With a maximized window, some settings are not saved.

On the MultiTrack, get one set up the way you want it and then hit each of the Preferred options: Percent, Size, and Zoom.  If you want MultiTracks to open in View / None, you can hit that one also.

If that doesn't do what you're after, post here again.