Multitrack past positions retain time

Arnold Harding - KQ6DI

Positions of stations in MultiTrack maps seems to last a day or so.  How can I shorten that retain time?

Is it some parameter for “friends” in the .xml file?

Thanks, Arnold, KQ6DI

Lynn Deffenbaugh

If a station is actively being tracked (followed) by any window, main or multi-track, it will not be purged.