Moving my I-Gate

Don Woodward

I will be moving my I-Gate to a structure higher up on my property.  I'll be using a different computer because the current computer has several other functions that I use.

My current hardware setup uses a Windows system, a TinyTrak 4 with their GPS and a Motorola CDM1250.

What's the best way to ensure I get the same APRSISCE/32 software configuration on the new computer?

TIA & 73's

Don W.
KD4PP
EM84au

Adam Mahnke

When I'm doing something similar, or backing up my configuration I just copy the xml file and put it on the new machine after the software has been installed one time.

Overwrite the new one with the file you want and point the map tiles to the right place and you should be in business

Adam
KC2ANT