Mobile stations

Rob Giuliano

I must say that in my area the APRS traffic has been significantly lower than normal.
I can't say when the last time I saw more than one or two mobile stations on my map.
In the past, there would be 5 - 20 stations moving around at any given time.

I hope everyone is staying safe!

Tony G

I'm in Central VA and just got my APRS stations back on the air since a long lay off so I don't know what "normal" traffic might be.

Visually the traffic is considerably lighter but that's to be expected.

Arnold Harding - KQ6DI

APRS traffic has less traffic  in California as well.  Everyone is hunkered down in their bunkers, until the covid-19 is lifted.
Arnold, KQ6DI

On April 15, 2020 at 7:09 AM tg4360@... wrote:

I'm in Central VA and just got my APRS stations back on the air since a long lay off so I don't know what "normal" traffic might be.

Visually the traffic is considerably lighter but that's to be expected.

Justin Cherington

I’ve seen a drop off in the Phoenix area. Less people out and about for sure.

Russ Marsolek

Same here in SE Minnesota.

de N0QK

APRS traffic has less traffic  in California as well.  Everyone is hunkered down in their bunkers, until the covid-19 is lifted.

Arnold, KQ6DI

On April 15, 2020 at 7:09 AM tg4360@... wrote:

I'm in Central VA and just got my APRS stations back on the air since a long lay off so I don't know what "normal" traffic might be.

Visually the traffic is considerably lighter but that's to be expected.

Gurdon Wolfe

    Same in the Space Coast (Brevard County) of Florida with gas selling at $1.84 a gallon too.

 73, Don
 W4GCW

Where am I? Click link below.
https://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FW4GCW-9&timerange=3600&tail=3600

Russ Marsolek

Minnesota is about $1.30 today.

    Same in the Space Coast (Brevard County) of Florida with gas selling at $1.84 a gallon too.

 73, Don

 W4GCW

y To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Log In

Unsubscribe

Jack L. Blake Sr (AI4LL)

Same here in South West VIrginia. APRS traffic lighter than normal