Minor fix for Geocachers

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Right after I did today's release, I was outfitting my phone for a geocaching excursion tomorrow morning. As I did that, I managed to lock up the client! Repeated beating on it revealed the process and a careful code examination revealed the fix. There's another small release posted only to the upgrade server that fixes this issue. If you never View / Geocaches, you'll never see it. If you do, make sure you do an About and upgrade to the latest even if you download today's release from the Files section.

This is not a new bug, but an original in the Geocache display support. So, for those of you that view geocaches, I'd really encourage upgrading to the latest! Your About version should say Built: 2010/03/19 17:15.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

m6xsd <m6xsd@...>

Hi Lynn,

I'm not sure about Geocaching but I like the new 're-start message' after the download of the new version.

73,
Colin.