Topics

Maps


ve6frc@...
 

Hi All.
May seem to be a weird question,But my cat walked across my keyboard I think. My map has disappeared and only one that will show up is a Lat./Long. map. I have looked and can not find my original map. Help?.


Arnold Harding - KQ6DI
 

Maybe the Left or Right arrows ?  They change the map contrast.
Arnold, KQ6DI

On March 23, 2020 at 9:24 AM ve6frc@... wrote:

Hi All.
May seem to be a weird question,But my cat walked across my keyboard I think. My map has disappeared and only one that will show up is a Lat./Long. map. I have looked and can not find my original map. Help?.

 


ve6frc@...
 

Bingo!. Thanks for that tidbit.


Michael
 

Just have the cat keep walking on the keyboard until it all returns to normal. 😳😂😂

--Michael Willett

On Mar 23, 2020, at 11:28 AM, Arnold Harding. - KQ6DI <kq6di@...> wrote:

Maybe the Left or Right arrows ?  They change the map contrast.
Arnold, KQ6DI
On March 23, 2020 at 9:24 AM ve6frc@... wrote:

Hi All.
May seem to be a weird question,But my cat walked across my keyboard I think. My map has disappeared and only one that will show up is a Lat./Long. map. I have looked and can not find my original map. Help?.

 


ve6frc@...
 

I seen her walk across my Mac keyboard and the Windows machine keyboard was right next to it. So I figured she managed to hit the Windows one too. Not the first time that has happened though. I can usually repair anything she does, but not this time....lol.

Thanks All.
Fred
VE6FRC


Marc F4FDQ
 

Hi

Try pressing on the right arrow several  times ( 15 times at least )I think the map faded.

I hope it helps

Le 23/03/2020 à 17:24, ve6frc@... a écrit :
Hi All.
May seem to be a weird question,But my cat walked across my keyboard I think. My map has disappeared and only one that will show up is a Lat./Long. map. I have looked and can not find my original map. Help?.

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com


Milverton M. Swire
 

The question here is! Why do you have your Cat " Pussyfooting " around the shack?!!!!      :-)

Milverton / W9MMS.

On Monday, March 23, 2020, 12:10:35 PM CDT, <ve6frc@...> wrote:


I seen her walk across my Mac keyboard and the Windows machine keyboard was right next to it. So I figured she managed to hit the Windows one too. Not the first time that has happened though. I can usually repair anything she does, but not this time....lol.

Thanks All.
Fred
VE6FRC