Map Pixelating

Don Wolfe

When I start to bring my map down to ground level, the map pixilates. This used to work fine so I must have
changed something. Anybody know how to correct this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Make sure you have Internet Access checked under Enables.  Also, depending on what tile set you are using, the server may be offline.

Try bringing up and enabling Enables / Logging / OSM and see if that says anything interesting when you pan and zoom to unknown space where you're seeing the pixelation.