Map Opacity (was: Maps)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

And just for clarification:  The left/right arrow keys control the map opacity in 5% increments.  Right makes the map more opaque (darker) and left makes the map less opaque (lighter).  At 95% and 45%, gridsquares are overlay-ed onto the map.  At 0%, the map changes from the normal Mercator projection to a Azimuthal projection centered in the center of the screen.  The latter includes gridsquare lines just to have SOMETHING on the screen since the map is 100% transparent (0% opaque).

On 3/23/2020 3:15 PM, Marc F4FDQ via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi

Try pressing on the right arrow several  times ( 15 times at least )I think the map faded.

I hope it helps

Le 23/03/2020 à 17:24, ve6frc@... a écrit :
Hi All.
May seem to be a weird question,But my cat walked across my keyboard I think. My map has disappeared and only one that will show up is a Lat./Long. map. I have looked and can not find my original map. Help?.

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

ve6frc@...

Thanks for the instructions on the maps and options that will show on the screen.

Thanks again.
Fred