Looking for the expansion Mod WXNOW.DLL

Eric Nisenfeld

Hello,

I am hoping someone can point me to where I can find the WXNOW.DLL Expansion Mod for Davis WeatherLink 6.0.5 seems the only link posted is referring to a broken site (http://bpsmicro.com/Files/WXNOW_Generator.htm).

Thank you in advance,

73 Eric
WA4EMN

zl1vfo

Use the 'Wayback Machine' (Internet archive).
On this archived page
https://web.archive.org/web/20180412203927/http://www.bpsmicro.com/Files/WXNOW_Generator.htm
is a link to an archived copy of it, specifically
https://web.archive.org/web/20180412203927/http://www.bpsmicro.com/Files/WXNOW_Generator.zip
which looks to contain the file that you're after.

73s,
Ian ZL1VFO

Greg Depew

I just recently setup a Davis Vantage Vue and could not for the life of me get it to play nice with APRS.  I finally downloaded Cumulus and now it generates the wxnow.txt file I need and also directly reports to Cwop servers.

I also have it setup to report to Wunderground, Windy and PWS. It also generates a nice webserver with charts and gauges that I can access from any web device on my network.

KB3KBR Greg. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

I am hoping someone can point me to where I can find the WXNOW.DLL Expansion Mod for Davis WeatherLink 6.0.5 seems the only link posted is referring to a broken site (http://bpsmicro.com/Files/WXNOW_Generator.htm).

Thank you in advance,

73 Eric
WA4EMN

T W

Just be aware that when upgrading cumulus you have manually edit the config file so that it generates wxnow.txt file. It’s easy to do but it’s just a pain.