KJ4ERJ-LS feed?

Glenn O'Connor

Has the "experimental" lightning feed been suspended?

Glenn-KF0ED

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Wasn't supposed to be down, but it apparently wasn't polling blitzortung.  Restarted and you should be seeing the feed again.

Thanks for noticing and even more thanks for letting me know!  I've got so many things running that I sometimes neglect to check their status.

On 7/4/2020 8:19 AM, Glenn O'Connor wrote:
Has the "experimental" lightning feed been suspended?

Glenn-KF0ED

Glenn O'Connor

You are very welcome!