----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Budd Churchward <budd@...>
To: Rob Giuliano <kb8rco@...>

I am loving APRSISCE to work the ISS. I run it on my PC and use my Nexus DR-X on the Rpi running Direwolf as a network TNC. I am looking for help with the satellite feature which suddenly stopped working for me today. I used to see the tacks of the ISS and they have disappeared. I will search your list to see if I can figure out why.

Budd

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Check your additional filter setting.  b/KJ4ERJ-15 if you want to get all of my satellite (and possibly other) objects.  Or o/ISS* (yes, the * is necessary) if you want to get only the ISS object.

According to aprs.fi, the objects are updating:

https://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FISS&timerange=3600&tail=3600

Of course, this is assuming that you're connected to the APRS-IS and not firenet.

On 1/25/2022 9:57 PM, Rob Giuliano via groups.io wrote:
Posting to the group because I know users have answers!

NOTE: Edited from off list message