Installed APRSISCE6P090811

ve2khc <ve2khc@...>

  Greetings! I downloaded and installed APRSISCE6P090811 on my HP iPAQ 6955 with WM5.

  It appears to functioning correctly. I have been able to send messages from the HP to the APRS group. There is a 'small' issue with the callsigns being displayed on the left side of the screen -- only able to see the first three (3) digits available.

  I can post a screen shot tomorrow if requested.

  The APRS-IS is a worthy tool for ARES use on a pocket PC.

Thanking-you in advance.

73
de James, VE2KHC
Montreal, Canada
James Keep, VE2KHC
RAC Certified Emergency Coordinator (EC) – Vaudreuil-Soulanges ARES
FN25xj
514-945-2120

http://aprs.fi/?call=VE2KHC

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Yes, I'd like to see a screen shot to know what you're seeing.  Do you know the screen resolution of the iPAQ 6955?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile