I might be missing something

kc9gqr <kc9gqr@...>

It appears i am not being able to use the agw for transmit. it appears to recieve just fine but when i send a message it doesn't key up the transmitter, I have checked the agw using uiview and it is working fine. any idea what i am doing wrong.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

kc9gqr wrote:
It appears i am not being able to use the agw for transmit. it appears to recieve just fine but when i send a message it doesn't key up the transmitter, I have checked the agw using uiview and it is working fine. any idea what i am doing wrong.
You're not doing anything wrong. APRSISCE/32's support for AGW is currently receive-only. It's about third down on the list to make it transmit, right after adding some visibility to diagnostic information in the program and re-working the RF interfaces to be more generic and provide more diagnostics. Otherwise, I'd play havoc trying to debug the new interface support.

PS. You can read the entire ToDo list at the bottom of every Release Notes:

kc9gqr <kc9gqr@...>

WOO HOO i am not crazy. Except my wife keeps asking me if i am insured good!! Thanks Lynn