I might be missing something

kc9gqr <kc9gqr@...>

It appears i am not being able to use the agw for transmit. it appears to recieve just fine but when i send a message it doesn't key up the transmitter, I have checked the agw using uiview and it is working fine. any idea what i am doing wrong.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

kc9gqr wrote:
It appears i am not being able to use the agw for transmit. it appears to recieve just fine but when i send a message it doesn't key up the transmitter, I have checked the agw using uiview and it is working fine. any idea what i am doing wrong.
You're not doing anything wrong. APRSISCE/32's support for AGW is currently receive-only. It's about third down on the list to make it transmit, right after adding some visibility to diagnostic information in the program and re-working the RF interfaces to be more generic and provide more diagnostics. Otherwise, I'd play havoc trying to debug the new interface support.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

PS. You can read the entire ToDo list at the bottom of every Release Notes:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aprsisce/files/20100325%20APRSISCE%20Notes.txt

kc9gqr <kc9gqr@...>

WOO HOO i am not crazy. Except my wife keeps asking me if i am insured good!! Thanks Lynn

--- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn W. Deffenbaugh" <kj4erj@...> wrote:

kc9gqr wrote:
You're not doing anything wrong. APRSISCE/32's support for AGW is
currently receive-only. It's about third down on the list to make it
transmit, right after adding some visibility to diagnostic information
in the program and re-working the RF interfaces to be more generic and
provide more diagnostics. Otherwise, I'd play havoc trying to debug the
new interface support.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

PS. You can read the entire ToDo list at the bottom of every Release Notes:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aprsisce/files/20100325%20APRSISCE%20Notes.txt