Hyperterminal for Windows

Patrick Connor

https://groups.io/g/d-rats/files/htpe63.exe

Rob Giuliano

Just a couple of comments:
1. Not good practice to post a message with just a link to an EXE file.
    That's a great way to get placed on the "MODERATED" list as just a link to an EXE is VERY SUSPICIOUS!
    Even though this is posted in another groups.io message group, I know I wouldn't clink a link like that!
    At a minimum, write what it is you linking to and why.
2. Speaking of links to other goups.io message areas ...
    People in this message area are not always going to be members in other areas.
    These links seldom work.  You will need to go another route if you want a file to be available to the group here.