How to Zoom

Rob Giuliano

I am not sure how far you are trying to zoom?
There are 3 ways that I know of to zoom:
1.  The bar on the left side of the map has "+" at the top and "-" at the botom, and the bar between are all zoom.
     <Double-click> in the bar above the current indicator to zoom in or below to zoom out.
     Closer to symbol the more it zooms.
2.  The Up Arrow (zoom in) or Down Arrow (zoom out) work
3.  If your mouse has a wheel, that will zoom in and out, but the mouse pointer has to be in the map area.

The aprsis32 wiki has a lot of information.
For more on the screen elemets, take a look here:
Take a look around the wiki and see what is there.

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 9:32:50 PM EDT, Jerry Rappel <ww0ejar@...> wrote:

How do I zoom in better?

Jery WW0E

<Passcode request and response removed>