How to see the RF-Path between APRS Stations, on the Map?

NR4U Bob

So I was looking at the Map. I see a line between an intermittent Digipeater, KD4DVE-1, and ME .

I was wondering what the other Direct-RF paths are in my visual region?

So, how to I change settings to see them?
How do I set a "persistence" in which after maybe 20 to 3 0minutes the connective lines disappear?

Thanks es Merry Christmas to all.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Check out Screen / Paths / Appearance.

and it looks like I need to give some finishing touches to http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/paths