From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Arnold Harding - KQ6DI
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 1:07 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: [APRSISCE] How long do Telemetry Parameters stay in the configuration

When Telemetry Parameters are received from as station such as EQNS, they go into the configuration file.

How long will the parameters remain there assuming they aren't refreshed?

One of my stations only sends EQNS once a day, but I noticed APRSISCE/32 already had the equation stored.

Arnold, KQ6DI

Avast logo

Or the callsign-ssid combination sends updates, which I believe can include a meansvto reset the EQNS settings.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 14:05, Fred Hillhouse
<fmhillhouse@...> wrote:

For APRSIS32 it is indefinite unless your XML is deleted.

Fred N7FMH

When Telemetry Parameters are received from as station such as EQNS, they go into the configuration file.

How long will the parameters remain there assuming they aren't refreshed?

One of my stations only sends EQNS once a day, but I noticed APRSISCE/32 already had the equation stored.

Arnold, KQ6DI

Avast logo

Fred Hillhouse

In a recent project, I sent new EQNS packets and eventually got it right. Each time it was sent, they were updated. Now they are there until I change or delete.

Fred N7FMH