hashtag aka pound sign missing

Glenn O'Connor

Hello all. I've noticed recently that after a successful retransmission onto RF from IS in the past, a "#" would present
itself in the Heard list. I no longer see that.

What say ye?

73,
Glenn-KF0ED

Lynn Deffenbaugh

IIRC, the # means that the packet was received inside a 3rd party packet.  If those used to show up and are no longer showing up, and they were from your own transmissions, then you are no longer hearing a digipeat of your IS-to-RF gated 3rd party packets.

On 7/9/2021 3:40 PM, Glenn O'Connor wrote:
Hello all. I've noticed recently that after a successful retransmission onto RF from IS in the past, a "#" would present
itself in the Heard list. I no longer see that.

What say ye?

73,
Glenn-KF0ED

Larry Nelson

Yes due to technical difficulty I’m off line. i plan to bring everything back up on line hopefully tomorrow. I also plan to program my FT2XDR HT and a base radio for ARRS. I’ll be back up on the air soon because I intent to use this for Skywarn and Emcomm.
73’s
Larry

On Jul 9, 2021, at 3:40 PM, Glenn O'Connor <ka0lnr37@...> wrote:

Hello all. I've noticed recently that after a successful retransmission onto RF from IS in the past, a "#" would present
itself in the Heard list. I no longer see that.

What say ye?

73,
Glenn-KF0ED <hashtag.PNG>

Larry Nelson

Hi Glenn
Sorry didn’t mean to send that message.

On Jul 9, 2021, at 3:40 PM, Glenn O'Connor <ka0lnr37@...> wrote:

Hello all. I've noticed recently that after a successful retransmission onto RF from IS in the past, a "#" would present
itself in the Heard list. I no longer see that.

What say ye?

73,
Glenn-KF0ED <hashtag.PNG>

Glenn O'Connor

Found the broken wire feeding the TM-V71. I should have recognized the lack of recovered audio when the * next to the should have heard stations disappeared also on the heard list.

Aye yi yi!