Group

mawiod82

Hello , hope I can use the software soon

James Ewen

Go download it and unzip it to your computer and away you go.

--
James
VE6SRV

mawiod82

I unzipped it put my call in and it asks for pin code

On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 8:24 PM James Ewen <ve6srv@...> wrote:
Go download it and unzip it to your computer and away you go.

On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 18:22 mawiod82 <mawiod82@...> wrote:
Hello , hope I can use the software soon

--
James
VE6SRV

Rob Giuliano

I believe you are looking for a passcode to connect to the APRS-IS network.
Passcode was sent off-list.

HOWEVER, always take the opportunity to remide people: