Filter Language (code)

Michael McKenzie

I am having trouble decerning the programming for a filter. I the Digi's in black squares I see to not show up. How would that be written on a global or regional scale?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

What is the specific symbol of the station(s) you do not want to see?  "Digi's in black squares" doesn't tell me specifically enough.  If you click on the station and bring up it's full detailed popup, the Sym: has a descriptive text and the actual symbol 2 characters in () at the end.

On 8/27/2021 1:17 PM, Michael McKenzie wrote:
I am having trouble decerning the programming for a filter. I the Digi's in black squares I see to not show up. How would that be written on a global or regional scale?

Michael McKenzie

Not sure I see what you are referring to. I would like to eliminate these symbols from my display. From that I may be able to decern how to do others such at the WX stations.

Adam Mahnke

Lynn,

He's trying to remove the D-Star gateways from his map, similar to me trying to remove them from my IGate.

Adam
KC2ANT

Not sure I see what you are referring to. I would like to eliminate these symbols from my display. From that I may be able to decern how to do others such at the WX stations.

Michael McKenzie

Correct!

Lynn Deffenbaugh

But that "map" is from aprs.fi, not APRSISCE/32.  No wonder he doesn't understand what I'm talking about to get the actual 2 character symbol.  THIS is what you'd see in APRSISCE/32 which says the symbol is D&.