error

Jeff KB5NMB

I Googled this error as well as digging thru docs and cannot figure out what is up with my system. I’am a new user to APRSIS coming feom years of UI-View. Any help and guidance would be appreciated to get this cleared up.

Jeff
kb5nmb

Lynn Deffenbaugh

It means that someone (or ones) has gotten carried away with #hashtags in their comment strings.  If you do a View / Hashes, you'll see the 32 that APRSIS32 has captured.

Also, I'm not sure you're running the latest (development?) version because I thought I increased the limit to 64 hashes, but I could be misteaken (sic).

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

On 4/6/2022 1:54 PM, Jeff KB5NMB wrote:
I Googled this error as well as digging thru docs and cannot figure out what is up with my system. I’am a new user to APRSIS coming feom years of UI-View. Any help and guidance would be appreciated to get this cleared up.

Jeff
kb5nmb

Jeff KB5NMB

Thanks Lynn for the answer and quick response to my question. I will do the view/hash and see what it shows. Will also check my version against the latest.

Jeff
kb5nmb

On Apr 6, 2022, at 2:17 PM, Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

It means that someone (or ones) has gotten carried away with #hashtags in their comment strings. If you do a View / Hashes, you'll see the 32 that APRSIS32 has captured.

Also, I'm not sure you're running the latest (development?) version because I thought I increased the limit to 64 hashes, but I could be misteaken (sic).

Jeff
kb5nmb

Jeff KB5NMB

Lynn my version is from 2020. I don’t know but figure there is a newer version out. Is the update procedure a complete new install?

Jeff
kb5nmb

It means that someone (or ones) has gotten carried away with #hashtags in their comment strings. If you do a View / Hashes, you'll see the 32 that APRSIS32 has captured.

Jeff
kb5nmb

Lynn Deffenbaugh

2020 is the latest general release.  You can see that if you bring up About.

But there is a newer Development version available.  You can read how to switch to that build here:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

On 4/6/2022 6:06 PM, Jeff KB5NMB wrote:
Lynn my version is from 2020. I don’t know but figure there is a newer version out. Is the update procedure a complete new install?

Jeff
kb5nmb

Jeff
kb5nmb

Jeff KB5NMB

Thanks Lynn. Yes About is where I got my 2020 version id from. I will read up on the update to the development version. Thanks again.

Jeff
kb5nmb

On Apr 6, 2022, at 6:46 PM, Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

2020 is the latest general release. You can see that if you bring up About.

But there is a newer Development version available. You can read how to switch to that build here:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

On 4/6/2022 6:06 PM, Jeff KB5NMB wrote:

Jeff
kb5nmb

Jeff
kb5nmb