End of yahoo groups

K7ILO

Hi all

It may have been mentioned already but since it seems Yahoo is dropping Yahoo Groups,

will this group be moving to an alternative space such as Groups.io like a lot of the ham groups

I belong to?

Harold

K7ILO

Las Vegas, NV.

James Ewen

Did you have a look see where you sent your email is being sent to, and where the replies are coming from?

We’re already on groups.io. :)

James
VE6SRV

On Jan 15, 2020, at 6:04 PM, K7ILO <k7ilo1@...> wrote:

Hi all

It may have been mentioned already but since it seems Yahoo is dropping Yahoo Groups,

will this group be moving to an alternative space such as Groups.io like a lot of the ham groups

I belong to?

Harold

K7ILO

Las Vegas, NV.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Wow, talk about a seamless transition!  Didn't you notice the e-mail address to which your message was sent?

We finished the migration to group.io a few weeks ago.

On 1/15/2020 8:04 PM, K7ILO wrote:

Hi all

It may have been mentioned already but since it seems Yahoo is dropping Yahoo Groups,

will this group be moving to an alternative space such as Groups.io like a lot of the ham groups

I belong to?

Harold

K7ILO

Las Vegas, NV.

K7ILO

Nope, I didn’t see it and yeah, talking about seamless.

Right on.

Thanks

Harold

K7ILO

Wow, talk about a seamless transition!  Didn't you notice the e-mail address to which your message was sent?

We finished the migration to group.io a few weeks ago.

On 1/15/2020 8:04 PM, K7ILO wrote:

Hi all

It may have been mentioned already but since it seems Yahoo is dropping Yahoo Groups,

will this group be moving to an alternative space such as Groups.io like a lot of the ham groups

I belong to?

Harold

K7ILO

Las Vegas, NV.

K7ILO

And the thing about it is, I didn’t even notice the group added to my groups.io list when I was in it the other day.

Scary.

Harold