Draw Me An Icon?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Group,

I know there's got to be someone out there that is a better artist than I am. As a matter of fact, 95% of you are probably better artists than I am.

I'm in need of a 16x16 and 32x32 icon for APRSISCE/32. I just added a feature that puts a notification icon on the Windows Desktop (APRSIS32) and it is currently the same default application Icon that the program has on Windows Mobile (APRSISCE).

If any of you have the ability to draw an Icon, or even a BMP image at both 16x16 and 32x32 sizes, I'll take them under advisement and either unilaterally pick one or, if there are enough good ones, I'll establish a poll to take a vote on what it will be.

This is your chance to make a mark for posterity!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Looking forward to some good stuff!

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Some seeds for thought:

http://info.aprs.net/index.php/Image:APRS_logo.gif

http://www.aprs.org.au/aprslogo.html

http://www.soaresss.org/interests/aprs.asp

http://www.nwaprs.info/tom.htm (but the logo's missing!)

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Finally took the time to google "APRS LOGO"

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh wrote:

Group,

I know there's got to be someone out there that is a better artist than I am. As a matter of fact, 95% of you are probably better artists than I am.

I'm in need of a 16x16 and 32x32 icon for APRSISCE/32. I just added a feature that puts a notification icon on the Windows Desktop (APRSIS32) and it is currently the same default application Icon that the program has on Windows Mobile (APRSISCE).

If any of you have the ability to draw an Icon, or even a BMP image at both 16x16 and 32x32 sizes, I'll take them under advisement and either unilaterally pick one or, if there are enough good ones, I'll establish a poll to take a vote on what it will be.

This is your chance to make a mark for posterity!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Looking forward to some good stuff!

andy_g0mni

how do we send it to you can it be uploaded to the files section?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh wrote:
Group,

I know there's got to be someone out there that is a better artist than
I am. As a matter of fact, 95% of you are probably better artists than
I am.

I'm in need of a 16x16 and 32x32 icon for APRSISCE/32. I just added a
feature that puts a notification icon on the Windows Desktop (APRSIS32)
and it is currently the same default application Icon that the program
has on Windows Mobile (APRSISCE).

If any of you have the ability to draw an Icon, or even a BMP image at
both 16x16 and 32x32 sizes, I'll take them under advisement and either
unilaterally pick one or, if there are enough good ones, I'll establish
a poll to take a vote on what it will be.

This is your chance to make a mark for posterity!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Looking forward to some good stuff!

I'm not sure what the security is around Files section uploads, but you can zip it up an e-mail it to KJ4ER@arrl.net. The icon files should be very small, but the .ZIP gives added insurance that the file was not corrupted on the way.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ